Robot-controlled measuring technology with alpha.robotix
Modular plant concept
The plant can be retrofitted to produce other components simply by exchanging the clamping device, while the machine bed and robot remain unchanged. Different types of robot can be used in the plant. Thanks to the measuring procedure used, the restricted position accuracy of the standard industrial robots can be compensated for. This enables an absolute measurement.
With 100,000 measuring points per second the measuring procedure which is used enables the precise recording of 3D geometries. The measuring system capability, for instance in accordance with the Measurement System Analysis Standard (MSA), ensures the traceability and comparability with the coordinate measuring technology. The sensor system consisting of light sectioning sensor with additional axis provides the basis for a systematic process optimization.
Axle brackets are a typical type of application for the laser measuring machines for welding modules. In the past the great number of different measuring properties in combination with the short cycle times, which are typical in industrial manufacturing, often prevented a complete and simultaneously flexible inline measuring of such manufacturing modules. All relevant parameters are measured in the production cycle using the laser measuring systems for welding modules.
- measuring properties can be generally changed or supplemented without retrofitting mechanical and/or control technology
- optimized laser sensors for difficult measuring surfaces, scanning of measurement properties also under awkward angles
- simple integration in the production process via Profibus interface and standardized data recording of the measuring and inspection results in the QS STAT data format
- trend displays of the measured values enable feedback of correc-tion data for upstream manufacturing processes (if necessary, separated in accordance with parallel stations)
- reading device for bar code or data matrix code
- calibrated adjusting master device for automatically adjusting and monitoring of the measuring system handling systems (portal systems, handling robots, etc.)